Have you heard of The Georgia Guidestones..?
They are often referred to as The American Stonehenge,due to perceived connections to occult hierarchy.
It is a monument, that was secretly built in 1980, in a cow pasture in rural Georgia.
This weird structure has messages inscribed all over them. Cryptic messaging in various languages, with many hidden meanings, is what makes them “famous”, especially with conspiracy researchers.
They are ALSO PRECISELY ASTRONOMICALLY LOCATED.
Which means you can “read” certain elements in the sky using the provided cutouts in the stone.
Here are the points about the Guidestones referring to the sky:
1. The Guidestones were purposely designed to track the suns east-west migration year-round.
2. During an equinox or solstice, standing at the west side of a mail slot carved in, you can see the sunrise over the horizon.
3. The four outer stones are positioned to mark the limits of the 18.6 year lunar declination cycle.
4. An eye-level hole drilled into the center stone permits viewers to locate the North Star.
5. A small hole drilled through the capstone serves as a sundial. At noon every day, a reading of where the sunbeam hits the center column allows one to pinpoint the exact day of the year.
The one that stands out to me is #4. Every single night, you can go and stand in that spot, and look through that hole, and the Polaris – The North Star, or Pole Star.
I gotta ask any globe-earth-believers reading this: How is that possible is we are SPINNING REALLY FAST…?
What we experience is the North star in the same place every night, with no change in thousands of years. What we are TOLD is that we are spinning over 1000 mph.
I’ll go with what I “feel”, instead of what I’m being told, on this one.
I’ll talk more about the Georgia Guidestones in future posts – lot’s of “grist for the mill” at this grisly place… (understatement-squared)
In the mean time, we’ve posted a great video, at Flat Earth Video, by Truthstream Media, doing a field trip to the Guidestones in Georgia, near the South Carolina border:
The Ten Commandment of The Georgia Guidestones
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule Passion—Faith—Tradition—and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.
The meaning of the commandments are simple to understand,
1. We must massively reduce the earth’s population in harmony with “Mother Earth.”
2. We must manage the remaining people’s ability to reproduce, creating a pseudo- evolutionary system of survival of the fittest. 3. Turn back God’s order of man to pre-Tower of Babel times.
4. Tolerance must rule, even over truth.
5. All humanity must come under a system of international law. International law means world management via a supranational authority.
6. Each nation is accountable to the dictates of a world law authority. Sovereignty, in its presently understood form, would no longer exist.
7. I actually like this one!
8. Mankind will be subject to the group’s concept of social responsibility, whatever that may be.
9. Those alive in this new order are to see God alive in all things—plants, rocks, animals, space, water, fire, air, and people. The idea is simple: God is in all because God is all. You too are therefore a god.
10. Humanity must recognize its secondary place in “creation.” Nature, embodied as a “god,” comes first.